Sunday, July 29, 2012

mFufni's Adventure Beta 0.2

I honestly have no idea what the naming conventions are for development stages, so I'll just increment by .1 every time. Anyway, new stuff has been added. Also, it has occurred to me that I didn't bother to tell anyone the controls. Arrow keys for movement, of course, Enter to select options, and S to cancel menu selection. If you want to test the new save feature, create a NEW GAME, and then reopen the .exe. "save loaded" should appear briefly in the upper left corner, and the NEW GAME option will be replaced by a CONTINUE option.


Please leave feedback! Tell me what you think about things like the sounds, appearance, any animations, or pretty much anything worth talking quality about.

Fixes:
- Added a save feature
- No really I think it's awesome
- Made menu code easier to work with
- Flashier intro
- Both title screen options have submenus
- Menu select sound replaced
- Added menu cancel sound

Probably going to drop the core game in there soon! After I'm done restructuring a bunch of it, that is.

Download the game here!

No comments:

Post a Comment